Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,252 prices entered by 653 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05040 ARS / IQD *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 55% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $150,135 (2,979,111 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $97,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Murcia costs €21 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,018 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Thessaloniki costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 550 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 500,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)