Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,104 prices entered by 649 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05166 ARS / KRW *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 141% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $200,044 (₩3,872,348) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $83,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Paysandú costs $U56 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Turin costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$75,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Guwahati costs ₨1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaén costs €620 (about 1 hour ago)