Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,218 prices entered by 652 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.797 ARS / GTQ *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 39% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $129,701 (Q16,635) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $93,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nashville, Tennessee costs $762 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $2.18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Ana, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)