Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||- 26%|
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.130 ARS / TRY *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 6,705 prices entered by 680 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 8% cheaper than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ARS $93,000 in Buenos Aires you would need to make just about ARS $85,322 (8,423TL) in Antalya.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Townsville costs AU$689 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,164 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.430 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bergen costs kr 25 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cluj-Napoca costs 6.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)