Cost of living in Alicante, Spain vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 113.174 ARS / EUR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 7,146 prices entered by 760 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 80% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $246,118 (€2,175) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $137,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 45 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zaragoza costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)