Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 218%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,155 prices entered by 647 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05026 ARS / IQD *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is 169% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $237,100 (4,717,182 Dinar) in Al Basrah al Qadimah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $88,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Almería costs €50 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Guayana costs 380,000 Bs.S. (about 4 hours ago)