Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.213 ARS / MXN *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 6,591 prices entered by 683 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 13% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $102,444 (Mex$ 31,887) in Aguascalientes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $91,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guarulhos costs R$ 400 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $21,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cúcuta costs COL$30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allahabad costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)