Cost of living in Adana, Turkey vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,304 prices entered by 660 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.127 ARS / TRY *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 25% cheaper than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ARS $98,000 in Buenos Aires you would need to make just about ARS $73,021 (7,210TL) in Adana.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 40 (19 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨260 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puducherry costs ₨700 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Seattle, Washington costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trujillo costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)