Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,151 prices entered by 649 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.329 ARS / SDG *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 20% cheaper than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ARS $82,000 in Buenos Aires you would need to make just about ARS $65,717 (49,452 Pound) in Ad Duwaym.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guntur costs ₨100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 400 kn (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 70₴ (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 0.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨115 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)