Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,208 prices entered by 650 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10165 ARS / XOF *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 107% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $190,816 (1,877,159 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $92,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $110 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tainan City costs 150 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)