Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia vs Budapest, Hungary
|Personal Care||- 37%|
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.577 HUF / AMD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,653 prices entered by 352 different people.
Do you live in Budapest? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 31% cheaper than in Budapest (Hungary)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,150 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 10,000 Shilling (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨121,980 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)