Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Budapest, Hungary
|Personal Care||- 26%|
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.568 HUF / AMD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,450 prices entered by 391 different people.
Do you live in Budapest? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 23% cheaper than in Budapest (Hungary)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 3 hours ago)