Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Budapest, Hungary
|Personal Care||- 27%|
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.587 HUF / AMD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,317 prices entered by 380 different people.
Do you live in Budapest? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 22% cheaper than in Budapest (Hungary)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hanoi costs 8,000,000 ₫ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 200,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)