Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan vs Budapest, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 727 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 10.842 HUF / TWD
Do you live in Budapest? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 6% more expensive than in Budapest (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 966,417 Ft (89,139 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 913,000 Ft in Budapest.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 19 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 40元 (about 3 hours ago)