Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico vs Budapest, Hungary
|Personal Care||- 16%|
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.148 HUF / MXN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,989 prices entered by 382 different people.
Do you live in Budapest? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Budapest (Hungary)
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 100,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lleida costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tallinn costs €460 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 3 hours ago)