Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico vs Budapest, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,396 prices entered by 320 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 281.988 HUF / USD
Do you live in Budapest? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 48% more expensive than in Budapest (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 1,082,740 Ft ($3,840) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 732,000 Ft in Budapest.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Turin costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ensenada costs Mex$ 23 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (about 2 hours ago)