Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary vs Budapest, Hungary
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,401 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020.
Do you live in Budapest? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 26% cheaper than in Budapest (Hungary)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 866,000 Ft in Budapest you would need to make just about 637,272 Ft in Pécs.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 300,000 Bs.S. (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ibague costs COL$1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$92,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$10,000 (about 3 hours ago)