Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Budapest, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 303.505 HUF / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,335 prices entered by 528 different people.
Do you live in Budapest? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Budapest (Hungary)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)