Cost of living comparison between Malaga, Spain and Budapest, Hungary
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 307.157 HUF / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,943 prices entered by 328 different people.
Do you live in Budapest? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Budapest (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 376,783 Ft (€1,227) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Ft in Budapest.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rennes costs €200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €700 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Quito costs $0.09 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guam costs $30 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 25 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rohtak costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)