Cost of living comparison between Malaga, Spain and Budapest, Hungary
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 306.114 HUF / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,955 prices entered by 318 different people.
Do you live in Budapest? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Budapest (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 375,572 Ft (€1,227) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Ft in Budapest.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,912 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sapporo costs ¥11,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)