Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Budapest, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,887 prices entered by 348 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 325.053 HUF / EUR
Do you live in Budapest? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 65% more expensive than in Budapest (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 616,599 Ft (€1,897) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 374,000 Ft in Budapest.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Queretaro costs Mex$ 346,990 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Edinburgh costs £505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Araraquara costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)