Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon vs Budapest, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,410 prices entered by 325 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49234 HUF / XAF
Do you live in Budapest? We need your help!
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 17% cheaper than in Budapest (Hungary)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 850,000 Ft in Budapest you would need to make just about 706,680 Ft (1,435,354 Franc) in Garoua.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tours costs €28 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €1,290 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 500 B/. (about 1 hour ago)