Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary vs Budapest, Hungary
|Personal Care||- 26%|
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,661 prices entered by 336 different people.
Do you live in Budapest? We need your help!
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 21% cheaper than in Budapest (Hungary)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 3 hours ago)