Cost of living comparison between Curitiba, Brazil and Budapest, Hungary
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 88.208 HUF / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,488 prices entered by 515 different people.
Do you live in Budapest? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Budapest (Hungary)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$26,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Melbourne costs AU$108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)