Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea vs Budapest, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,480 prices entered by 330 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03111 HUF / GNF
Do you live in Budapest? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 37% more expensive than in Budapest (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 1,155,179 Ft (37,132,905 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 845,000 Ft in Budapest.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (about 1 hour ago)