Cost of living in Chihuahua, Mexico compared to Budapest, Hungary
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,734 prices entered by 323 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.553 HUF / MXN
Do you live in Budapest? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chihuahua (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Budapest (Hungary)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Ft in Budapest you would need to make just about 350,577 Ft (Mex$ 24,089) in Chihuahua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)