Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Budapest, Hungary
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,007 prices entered by 343 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.851 HUF / BRL
Do you live in Budapest? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Budapest (Hungary)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 359,000 Ft in Budapest you would need to make just about 295,117 Ft (R$ 4,350) in Campo Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,230 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs Mex$ 12 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $14 (about 4 hours ago)