Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Budapest, Hungary
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,072 prices entered by 348 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 71.386 HUF / BRL
Do you live in Budapest? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Budapest (Hungary)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 399,000 Ft in Budapest you would need to make just about 347,002 Ft (R$ 4,861) in Campo Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 75 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,576 (35 minutes ago)