Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil vs Budapest, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 73.491 HUF / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,121 prices entered by 392 different people.
Do you live in Budapest? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Budapest (Hungary)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)