Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Budapest, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,202 prices entered by 387 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25004 HUF / KRW
Do you live in Budapest? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 48% more expensive than in Budapest (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 535,323 Ft (₩2,140,954) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 361,000 Ft in Budapest.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (29 minutes ago)