Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Budapest, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,877 prices entered by 346 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24736 HUF / KRW
Do you live in Budapest? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 46% more expensive than in Budapest (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 601,083 Ft (₩2,430,001) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 411,000 Ft in Budapest.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in České Budějovice costs 58 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)