Cost of living in Anshan, China vs Budapest, Hungary
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,411 prices entered by 326 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.256 HUF / CNY
Do you live in Budapest? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 10% cheaper than in Budapest (Hungary)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 830,000 Ft in Budapest you would need to make just about 743,159 Ft (18,013元) in Anshan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)