Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Budapest, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 215.177 HUF / AUD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,303 prices entered by 447 different people.
Do you live in Budapest? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 111% more expensive than in Budapest (Hungary)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 21 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (about 2 hours ago)