Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Bucharest, Romania
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00376 RON / KRW
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,276 prices entered by 520 different people.
Do you live in Bucharest? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 119% more expensive than in Bucharest (Romania)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)