Cost of living comparison between Seoul, South Korea and Bucharest, Romania
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00341 RON / KRW
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,815 prices entered by 387 different people.
Do you live in Bucharest? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 103% more expensive than in Bucharest (Romania)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 3,275 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,677 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £516 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saransk costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Almaty costs 6,200 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨250 (about 2 hours ago)