Cost of living comparison between Klang, Malaysia and Bucharest, Romania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,884 prices entered by 285 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.961 RON / MYR
Do you live in Bucharest? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Bucharest (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 16,820 lei (RM17,501) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 lei in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shijiazhuang costs 元2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bern costs CHF 75 (16 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Kumamoto costs ¥5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (44 minutes ago)