Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Bucharest, Romania
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,210 prices entered by 326 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.944 RON / MYR
Do you live in Bucharest? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 9% more expensive than in Bucharest (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 17,039 lei (RM18,056) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 lei in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)