Cost of living comparison between Klang, Malaysia and Bucharest, Romania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,919 prices entered by 251 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.976 RON / MYR
Do you live in Bucharest? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 9% more expensive than in Bucharest (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 17,011 lei (RM17,429) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 lei in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 80 (10 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨750 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 920 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)