Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Bucharest, Romania
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,805 prices entered by 349 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.003 RON / MYR
Do you live in Bucharest? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 32% more expensive than in Bucharest (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 10,421 lei (RM10,386) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,900 lei in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 2 hours ago)