Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Bucharest, Romania
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,239 prices entered by 314 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.964 RON / MYR
Do you live in Bucharest? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Bucharest (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 16,524 lei (RM17,140) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 lei in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 20,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)