Cost of living comparison between Klang, Malaysia and Bucharest, Romania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,023 prices entered by 303 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.988 RON / MYR
Do you live in Bucharest? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 11% more expensive than in Bucharest (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 17,340 lei (RM17,545) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 lei in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (28 minutes ago)