Cost of living comparison between Klang, Malaysia and Bucharest, Romania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10,439 prices entered by 891 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.980 RON / MYR
Do you live in Bucharest? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 167% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 57% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 5% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in Sydney is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 20% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in SF is 6% cheaper than in New York
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is about the same as in Bucharest (Romania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 lei in Bucharest you would need to make just about 15,241 lei (RM15,559) in Klang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,525 (about 3 hours ago)