Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Bucharest, Romania
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,293 prices entered by 308 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.950 RON / MYR
Do you live in Bucharest? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Bucharest (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 17,131 lei (RM18,035) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 lei in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)