Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Bucharest, Romania
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,509 prices entered by 364 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.590 RON / CNY
Do you live in Bucharest? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 21% more expensive than in Bucharest (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 8,626 lei (元14,610) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 lei in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Dalian costs 元3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $129 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨113 (about 2 hours ago)