Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Bucharest, Romania
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,419 prices entered by 331 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.622 RON / CNY
Do you live in Bucharest? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 29% more expensive than in Bucharest (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 20,165 lei (元32,416) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 lei in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)