Cost of living comparison between Chengdu, China and Bucharest, Romania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,043 prices entered by 263 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.616 RON / CNY
Do you live in Bucharest? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 35% more expensive than in Bucharest (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 21,030 lei (元34,135) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 lei in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$2.30 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Tehran costs ﷼ 2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 50,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tokyo costs ¥227 (about 1 hour ago)