Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Bucharest, Romania
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,449 prices entered by 345 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.602 RON / CNY
Do you live in Bucharest? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 24% more expensive than in Bucharest (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 20,079 lei (元33,353) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 lei in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €559 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 5 hours ago)