Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Bucharest, Romania
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,799 prices entered by 373 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.617 RON / CNY
Do you live in Bucharest? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 42% more expensive than in Bucharest (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 10,099 lei (元16,369) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 lei in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 30TL (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)