Cost of living comparison between Chengdu, China and Bucharest, Romania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,063 prices entered by 311 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.594 RON / CNY
Do you live in Bucharest? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 26% more expensive than in Bucharest (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 19,730 lei (元33,192) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 lei in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Moscow costs руб 38 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Valletta costs €3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 12,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)