Cost of living comparison between Chengdu, China and Bucharest, Romania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11,419 prices entered by 1,002 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.601 RON / CNY
Do you live in Bucharest? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 35% more expensive than in Bucharest (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 21,155 lei (元35,195) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 lei in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Turku costs €550 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bratislava costs €13 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Copenhagen costs kr4,100 (about 2 hours ago)