Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Bucharest, Romania
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,398 prices entered by 325 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.614 RON / CNY
Do you live in Bucharest? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 23% more expensive than in Bucharest (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 20,024 lei (元32,634) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 lei in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (23 minutes ago)