Cost of living comparison between Chengdu, China and Bucharest, Romania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,005 prices entered by 316 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.615 RON / CNY
Do you live in Bucharest? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 28% more expensive than in Bucharest (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 19,167 lei (元31,178) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 lei in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 1 hour ago)