Cost of living comparison between Chengdu, China and Bucharest, Romania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,044 prices entered by 266 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.602 RON / CNY
Do you live in Bucharest? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 33% more expensive than in Bucharest (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 19,907 lei (元33,068) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 lei in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.48 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jalandhar costs ₨1,120 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Greater Sudbury costs C$120 (about 2 hours ago)