Cost of living comparison between Chengdu, China and Bucharest, Romania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,937 prices entered by 301 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.596 RON / CNY
Do you live in Bucharest? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 28% more expensive than in Bucharest (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 19,988 lei (元33,535) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 lei in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 5,000,000 p. (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Taipei costs 16,600 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 18,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grenoble costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)