Cost of living comparison between Bikaner, India and Bucharest, Romania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,695 prices entered by 277 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05883 RON / INR
Do you live in Bucharest? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bikaner (India) is 24% cheaper than in Bucharest (Romania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,250 lei in Bucharest you would need to make just about 12,364 lei (₨210,160) in Bikaner.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €7 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €14 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Surat costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 270 (about 2 hours ago)