Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Bucharest, Romania
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,127 prices entered by 313 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.227 RON / PEN
Do you live in Bucharest? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is about the same as in Bucharest (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 15,341 lei (S/. 12,500) in Arequipa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 lei in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)