Cost of living in Taiyuan, China vs Bucaramanga, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 552.533 COP / CNY
Do you live in Bucaramanga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 4% more expensive than in Bucaramanga (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$5,390,736 (9,756元) in Taiyuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$5,160,000 in Bucaramanga.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Faro costs €2.25 (22 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Saint Petersburg costs руб 120 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 80 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Osasco costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)