Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil vs Bucaramanga, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 699.079 COP / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 644 prices entered by 58 different people.
Do you live in Bucaramanga? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Bucaramanga (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$4,956,629 (R$ 7,090) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$4,410,000 in Bucaramanga.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 100 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhelum costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Sherbrooke costs C$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)