Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Bucaramanga, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 897 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021.
Do you live in Bucaramanga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 5% cheaper than in Bucaramanga (Colombia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require COL$5,310,000 in Bucaramanga you would need to make just about COL$5,018,865 in Santiago de Cali.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $30 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Goiânia costs R$ 99 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 65 (about 3 hours ago)