Cost of living in Nerima, Japan vs Bucaramanga, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 270 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 33.446 COP / JPY
Do you live in Bucaramanga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 100% more expensive than in Bucaramanga (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$9,146,671 (¥273,472) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$4,570,000 in Bucaramanga.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $1,362 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €49 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Nottingham costs £550 (about 3 hours ago)