Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt vs Bucaramanga, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 233.563 COP / EGP
Do you live in Bucaramanga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 17% cheaper than in Bucaramanga (Colombia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require COL$4,540,000 in Bucaramanga you would need to make just about COL$3,767,801 (E£ 16,132) in Luxor.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs Mex$ 200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miami, Florida costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)