Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Bucaramanga, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 339 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.805 COP / CDF *
Do you live in Bucaramanga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 97% more expensive than in Bucaramanga (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$9,724,117 (5,386,979 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$4,930,000 in Bucaramanga.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,600 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$78 (about 3 hours ago)