Cost of living in Guntur, India vs Bucaramanga, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 48.970 COP / INR
Do you live in Bucaramanga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 28% cheaper than in Bucaramanga (Colombia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require COL$4,830,000 in Bucaramanga you would need to make just about COL$3,460,545 (₨70,667) in Guntur.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Inverness costs £1,290 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ushuaia costs ARS $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)