Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya vs Bucaramanga, Colombia (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 731.061 COP / LYDX *
Do you live in Bucaramanga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 46% cheaper than in Bucaramanga (Colombia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require COL$5,160,000 in Bucaramanga you would need to make just about COL$2,772,265 (3,359 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €850 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Copiapó costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $16,000 (about 4 hours ago)