Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya vs Bucaramanga, Colombia
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 799.999 COP / LYD *
Do you live in Bucaramanga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 43% cheaper than in Bucaramanga (Colombia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require COL$5,360,000 in Bucaramanga you would need to make just about COL$3,040,902 (3,801 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puducherry costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $347 (about 3 hours ago)