Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea vs Bucaramanga, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 241.769 COP / ERN
Do you live in Bucaramanga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 158% more expensive than in Bucaramanga (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$13,617,280 (Nakfa56,323) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$5,270,000 in Bucaramanga.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Governador Valadares costs R$ 195 (about 2 hours ago)