Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Bucaramanga, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 270 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.236 COP / KRW
Do you live in Bucaramanga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 135% more expensive than in Bucaramanga (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$11,866,432 (₩3,666,458) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$5,060,000 in Bucaramanga.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php240,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨350 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prague costs 33 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $559 (about 3 hours ago)