Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco vs Bucaramanga, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 409.109 COP / MAD
Do you live in Bucaramanga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 21% more expensive than in Bucaramanga (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$6,432,202 (15,722 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$5,310,000 in Bucaramanga.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 110 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siliguri costs ₨100 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 3,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Los Angeles, California costs $19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $3,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Andorra la Vella costs €180 (about 2 hours ago)