Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq vs Bucaramanga, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.601 COP / IQD
Do you live in Bucaramanga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 14% more expensive than in Bucaramanga (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$5,700,299 (2,191,552 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$4,990,000 in Bucaramanga.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 65 (6 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Lagos costs 600 ₦ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €680 (about 2 hours ago)