Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Brussels, Belgium
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13467 EUR / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,815 prices entered by 305 different people.
Do you live in Brussels? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 19% cheaper than in Brussels (Belgium)
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)