Cost of living comparison between Shanghai, China and Brussels, Belgium
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13279 EUR / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,389 prices entered by 305 different people.
Do you live in Brussels? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 21% cheaper than in Brussels (Belgium)
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Christchurch costs NZ$849 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dar es Salaam costs 313 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gothenburg costs 450 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Luís costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)