Cost of living comparison between Shanghai, China and Brussels, Belgium
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13609 EUR / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,210 prices entered by 310 different people.
Do you live in Brussels? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 18% cheaper than in Brussels (Belgium)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 35,000 Shilling (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,296 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Mumbai costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kakinada costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)