Cost of living comparison between Shanghai, China and Brussels, Belgium
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13659 EUR / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 10,368 prices entered by 1,166 different people.
Do you live in Brussels? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 16% cheaper than in Brussels (Belgium)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naga costs Php50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Xining costs 元500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Klang costs RM1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)