Cost of living comparison between Shanghai, China and Brussels, Belgium
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13576 EUR / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,422 prices entered by 319 different people.
Do you live in Brussels? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 19% cheaper than in Brussels (Belgium)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Esbjerg costs kr7,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 455 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)