Cost of living comparison between Nouakchott, Mauritania and Brussels, Belgium
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,401 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00256 EUR / MRO
Do you live in Brussels? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 32% cheaper than in Brussels (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Brussels you would need to make just about €2,550 (995,890 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨2,541 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Hong Kong costs HK$0.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kyoto costs ¥100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $600 (about 2 hours ago)