Cost of living comparison between Nouakchott, Mauritania and Brussels, Belgium
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,457 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00252 EUR / MRO
Do you live in Brussels? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 34% cheaper than in Brussels (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Brussels you would need to make just about €1,661 (660,067 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 200 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tirana costs 1,200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 3,800 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bhopal costs ₨250 (about 2 hours ago)