Cost of living comparison between Nouakchott, Mauritania and Brussels, Belgium
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,785 prices entered by 532 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00296 EUR / MRO
Do you live in Brussels? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 167% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 57% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 5% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in Sydney is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 20% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in SF is 6% cheaper than in New York
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 32% cheaper than in Brussels (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Brussels you would need to make just about €2,552 (863,754 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brisbane costs AU$1.28 (23 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Zaporizhzhya costs 44₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,500 (about 2 hours ago)