Cost of living comparison between Nouakchott, Mauritania and Brussels, Belgium
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,406 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00251 EUR / MRO
Do you live in Brussels? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 32% cheaper than in Brussels (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Brussels you would need to make just about €2,114 (842,862 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥11,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sarajevo costs 100KM (about 1 hour ago)