Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Brussels, Belgium
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,143 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00265 EUR / MRO
Do you live in Brussels? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 29% cheaper than in Brussels (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Brussels you would need to make just about €2,678 (1,010,554 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)