Cost of living comparison between Nouakchott, Mauritania and Brussels, Belgium
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,418 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00253 EUR / MRO
Do you live in Brussels? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 33% cheaper than in Brussels (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Brussels you would need to make just about €2,503 (987,752 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Dindigul costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $186 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gibraltar costs £62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (about 1 hour ago)