Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Brussels, Belgium
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 958 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00262 EUR / MRO
Do you live in Brussels? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 31% cheaper than in Brussels (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Brussels you would need to make just about €2,141 (815,881 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)