Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Brussels, Belgium
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,151 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017.
Do you live in Brussels? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 5% cheaper than in Brussels (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Brussels you would need to make just about €2,364 in Marseille.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oxford costs £2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (about 1 hour ago)