Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Brussels, Belgium
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,007 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01422 EUR / INR
Do you live in Brussels? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 55% cheaper than in Brussels (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Brussels you would need to make just about €1,403 (₨98,655) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)