Cost of living comparison between Faridabad, India and Brussels, Belgium
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,463 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01330 EUR / INR
Do you live in Brussels? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 60% cheaper than in Brussels (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Brussels you would need to make just about €999 (₨75,092) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Alexandria costs E£ 900 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (38 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Poznan costs 1,990 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Denis costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pune costs ₨11,900 (about 1 hour ago)