Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Brussels, Belgium
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 874 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01412 EUR / INR
Do you live in Brussels? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 55% cheaper than in Brussels (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Brussels you would need to make just about €1,128 (₨79,846) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)