Cost of living comparison between Faridabad, India and Brussels, Belgium
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,471 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01340 EUR / INR
Do you live in Brussels? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 60% cheaper than in Brussels (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Brussels you would need to make just about €1,256 (₨93,717) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £125 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,100 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $773 (about 2 hours ago)