Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados vs Brussels, Belgium
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,151 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44003 EUR / BBD
Do you live in Brussels? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 14% more expensive than in Brussels (Belgium)
For example, you would need at least €4,006 (9,104 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,500 in Brussels.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 9,500 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 3 hours ago)